1. This document is created in accordance with the rules of international law and business practice. Fountlimited accepts individuals aged 18. The registration procedure is necessary for each Fountlimited client. You agree with the terms and conditions by being a client of Fountlimited.
2. Every deposit is considered to be a private transaction between Fountlimited and its client. Clients process all financial transactions solely at their own discretion and at their own risk. The size and term of the deposit are determined personally by each client. Accrual of interest on the investment is calculated and credited to the client's account at the end of the investment term for "After" investment plans and daily on 'Daily' investment plans. The principal is included in profit in 'After' investment plans and not included (will be returned after the deposit expiration) on 'Daily' investment plans. The interest rate depends on the amount of investment, investment plan, and deposit term. The client can use our Profit Calculator for an accurate calculation of his/her profit. The client may choose any payment system or cryptocurrency that we accept in order to make a deposit. Fountlimited accepts the only USD for investing. The client can open only one account per IP/Family/Device. If you wish to open another account contact us before at email@example.com. If a new account is opened, the old account will be closed.
3. You can request a withdrawal of all or part of the funds held in your Account at any time. To do this you must log into your account and select a withdrawal method and enter the amount to be withdrawn to the Withdrawal payment methods provided. You must ensure that the payment details you enter when withdrawing funds are correct and complete. We will not be liable for withdrawn funds being sent to the wrong account where this is due to you providing incorrect payment details.
4. Spam is commercial e-mail or unsolicited bulk e-mail, including "junk mail", which has not been requested by the recipient. It is intrusive and often irrelevant or offensive, and it wastes valuable resources. Inappropriate newsgroup activities, consisting of excessive posting of the same materials to several newsgroups, are also deemed to be spam. We don't tolerate SPAM in our company. We forbid unsolicited e-mails of any kind in connection with the marketing of the services provided by Fountlimited. If any law enforcement agency, internet provider, web hosting provider, or other person or entity provide us with notice that you may have engaged in the transmission of unsolicited e-mails or may have engaged in otherwise unlawful conduct or conduct in violation of an internet service provider's terms of service or any such policies or regulations, we will reserve the right to cooperate in any investigation relating to your activities including disclosure of your account information. If you didn't receive a letter from Fountlimited, please don't forget to check your Spam folder because some email services may mark our email as Spam.
5. The administration of Fountlimited reserves the right to make changes to the current document without the consent of investors. The administration of Blueapeak will inform clients about changes by publishing a notice on the site of the company. Terms and Conditions changes come into force since the date of publishing information on the site unless otherwise provided in the text.
6. Every client has the right to get any additional information from our support service. The client may contact our support service via our Support Form or another method that is convenient for him. The client agrees to behave politely with our support service and follow the instructions to prevent anyone from potentially negative situations. 7. Duplicate accounts are not accepted
7. Duplicate accounts are not accepted